|Date:||Nov 30, 2011|
|Time:||9:40 AM (BST)|
|Session Title:||App Design, Creation & Promotion Key Note Panel Cross-platform App Development|
|Panelists:||Moderator: Oli Christie, Managing Director, NeonPlay |
Sivakumar Veerappan, Founder and CEO, Anubavam
Melville Carrie, Managing Director, Chelsea Apps Factory
DeVaris Brown, Developer Evangelist, Marmalade
Shiv Kumar, CTO, Zylog Systems Ltd (ZSL)
Interested to know more about the Future Multi-Platform Apps?
ZSL (Zylog Systems Limited) along with the Industry Experts and Technology Thought Leaders will be presenting at the Apps World Series Conference in Olympia, London on Nov 29-30, 2011.
Apps World Series is the leading place for the apps industry to learn, network and collaborate on new and established projects worldwide. A key event for developers, operators, marketers, manufacturers, agencies, tech providers and app stores to connect and build partnerships for multiplatform app projects. A worldwide series of shows, Apps World events are underpinned by and exhibition allowing people to network and uncover all things apps in established and emerging markets. Our aim is to bring together the international and regional decision makers in the apps community to debate the hot topics for 2011 and beyond.
Apps World, a two day event, is taking place on 29-30 November 2011 at Olympia, London. Europe's leading multiplatform event with 5000+ anticipated attendees represented from over 45 countries, is truly global and represents the international apps ecosystem.
Topics covered at the show include:
- Mobile application development – staying in tune with latest developments, finding the next advanced app and meeting the developers who can make it happen
- Device and operators app strategies, including the latest from the developer platforms & technical updates
- The evolution of the TV app store – how new TV platforms are being built for innovation
- The impact cloud computing is having on creating more sophisticated apps with more processing power and memory
- Interoperability – how to break the barriers between app store owners, operating systems and developers
- Monetising strategies for apps, including initial purchase price strategy, in-app ads and in-app payments
- How to develop apps as part of a marketing strategy, and how to market an app
ZSL will be presenting under the Developer / Enterprise Mobile Apps Track: Application Design & Creation.
Visit http://www.apps-world.net/europe/workshops/agendas/developers-zone-agendas to view the complete agenda of the Apps World Conference.